Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snow!!!


My theme finally came down to, things I enjoy the most. In each sequence I tried to capture what these things make me feel and put together in a way that appeals to the eye. This was a lot of fun and I put a lot of work into it, and the theme kind of progressed as I got further and further with the project. I was also finally able to get the perfect lighting I wanted to work with, and then decided to add a little yellow in the post-edit to get some character. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nolan. Quite nicely done. This is adventurous and fun. The colors are a bit off. I'm guessing as a result of yellow lights. But you've certainly made the best of it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! It looks like you had a lot of fun shooting it, as well!

    ReplyDelete